While many of us look to celebrate the holidays, there are thousands of couples who will be feeling sadness, disappointment and hurt as they are desperately trying to start (or add to) their family and are struggling.
While we can’t take away their pain, we can show them that we care and they are in our thoughts.
The Fertility Foundation of Texas has put together our Hope for the Holidays CARE package to share with those loved ones in your lives who may be struggling this year and just need to know someone is thinking of them and sees them.
Inside this specially curated gift box, you’ll find:
- 2 Pairs of Fuzzy Socks. There’s nothing like a pair of cozy socks when you want to curl up on the couch and binge watch your favorite shows during the holidays!
- Meditation. The Satori Method has provided a free 10-minute mindful meditation to help give you a few minutes of quiet relaxation during the busy holiday season. You can also use it to relax and cope with stress by refocusing your attention on something calming.
- Scented Candle. Scented candles can help you relax, feel calm, energized and help your brain get into a more productive mindset.
- Date Night Cards. It’s easy to get lost in the cycle of infertility. These cards were designed to give you a distraction and to remember to take time to do something together for fun… and disconnect!
- Herbal Tea. On a cold winter night, a hot cup of tea can be just what the doctor ordered! We’ve included two Pukka LOVE bags of tea to share.
- Fertility and Beyond Book. Fertility & Beyond was written to initiate the conversation about infertility. The author shares candid conversations with a variety of people including a therapist, OBGYN, reproductive endocrinologist, embryologist, and more!
- HOPE Bracelet. The Hope Bracelet was made to inspire courage and positivity for those that need it while going through fertility treatments. The Hope Bracelet is meant to be a reminder to never lose hope on your journey, and that hope is always with you.
- Pocket Stone. Tuck this little stone in your pocket or purse and remember to take one day at a time.
- Holiday Dos and Don’ts. We’ve included a “holiday survival guide” to help you through the season! (BONUS)
Total Value: $149, but because we want everyone to have a little bit of comfort and to let them know that someone is thinking of them this time of year, we’ve made it affordable for a minimum donation of ONLY $49!
The Fertility Foundation of Texas provides grants to families seeking help with the high cost of infertility treatment. All of your donations for gift boxes will directly support couples struggling not only with infertility, but the burden of paying for treatment.
We Are Forever Grateful
Amazing Group of People
The foundation was a ray of light in our lives
We are the Anand family and thanks to the Fertility Foundation of Texas for making our dream of keeping the family name of Anand (meaning happiness in Indian origin) complete in all its glory! The foundation was a ray of light in our lives when faced with a multitude of Infertility challenges.The generosity, kindness and warmth from the members of the foundation is something we are eternally grateful for.They held our hands each step of the way and addressed our every stumbling block with the most sincerest efforts and enthusiasm.We are so blessed to have known and become a part of this wonderful foundation which stands true to the saying that the true purpose of life is to be useful, compassionate and make a difference in the lives of our fellow beings. We are doting parents to a beautiful 5 month old son today and can’t thank the Foundation enough for this immense blessing. Best wishes to this outstanding foundation built on hope, love and humanitarianism.
We would also like to give our incredible sponsors a special thank you for their continued support. Without them, we would have never been able to put together our little box of Hope for the Holidays. As a community, it is our goal to encourage and support those who need our help.